Instrumentation Engineer Job description
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
- Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G).
- Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports...).
- Performs the F.A.T.
- Bachelor or Master degree with specialization in electricity or electro-mechanics and can present a working experience of at least 5 years.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of Dutch and English;
- Knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Dutch and European regulations regarding the European ATEX / SIL guidelines is a plus;
- Knowledge of SPI (INtools) is an advantage.