Job Fair for Internationals in Amsterdam Sunday 7 October 2018
Pursuing an international career in the Netherlands? Join us at the Job Fair for Internationals!
The Job Fair for Internationals is the event for pursuing an international career. Organised for the international community living, working and studying in the Netherlands.
GET YOUR TICKET HERE: BOOK YOUR TICKET
The Job Fair will take place as part of the "i am not a tourist" Expat Fair, as the theme "Jobs for Expats". So next to job related exhibitors you will also find information about Housing, Transport, Education, Setting up home, Finance, Healthcare, Relocation, Families and Groups & Clubs.
Fair on Sunday 7 October 2018 in the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam.
More than 20 companies and recruitment agencies from a wide range of industries, come together to meet university educated internationals who are looking for an exciting multilingual career here in the Netherlands. Take the chance to talk to employers, land a job, find advice, attend a free presentation, and share experiences with like-minded internationals!
Job Fair integrated in the Expat Fair
The Job Fair is integrated at the "i am not a tourist" Expat Fair as the theme "Jobs for Expats". So next to finding a job you can also find information about Housing, Transport, Education, Setting up home, Finance, Healthcare, Relocation, Families and Groups & Clubs.
Recognize the Jobs for Expats exhibitors to the special Jobs for Expats sign on the top of their stand and in the event guide.
Sunday 7 October 2018 10.00-17.00 hr
Beurs van Berlage
1012 ZJ, Amsterdam
BOOK YOUR TICKET
For more information about booking a stand at the Fair or entrance tickets please contact us.
We are happy to inform about possibilities.
Monday till Friday
(09:00 uur / 17:00 uur)
• 2,000 visitors representing over 120 countries
• 85% of the visitors travel from within the Netherlands to the fair, while 15% travel from outside the Netherlands
• 52% of the visitors hold a master’s degree, 34% hold a bachelor’s degree, 14% represent PhD, High school diplomas and other vocations
• Top industries visitors look for vacancies in: Marketing, Financial, High tech, Hospitality & Tourism, Media & Publishing, Life Sciences & Health, Creative Industry
• Work Experience of visitors: > 8 yrs: 36%, 6-8 yrs: 14%, 3-5 yrs: 24%, < 3 yrs: 26%
• Top native languages: English, Dutch, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Spanish
- Settled in the Netherlands looking for a next step in their career
- New to the Netherlands and in possession of work permit
- Living elsewhere in EU but ready to move to the Netherlands
To meet your needs better we are offering a variety of packages! Check which one suits your company best by clicking HERE and book a stand now!