NDT Coordinator Job description
- Planning of NDT activities;
- Verification of NDT documentation;
- Preparation of project specifications;
- Auditing of NDT subcontractors;
- Co-ordination of NDT verifications/qualifications;
- Co-ordination of inspection activities;
- Monitor laybarge progress to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Preparation of close out reports;
- Review journals and technical papers for new NDT technology;
- Maintain contact with NDT equipment suppliers and consumable vendors to promote advances in NDT technology;
assist research and development programs.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience within the fabrication of subsea piping and equipment
- NDT Level II (RT, UT) is essential
- NDT Level III (UT) and/or CSWIP 3.0 desirable
- Chevron UT Proficiency Test qualified also desireable
- Familiarity with duplex, super duplex & CRA Inconel materials
- Sound knowledge of DNV standards.