Pipeline Lead Job description
- Appoint adequate resources/competences to support projects and bids.
- Monitor the expected work load and identify the actions to assure development of target projects and bids.
- Provide support/direction in the solution of critical design aspects. -Monitor the needs in terms of hardware and software.
- Monitor adequacy of design criteria and work instructions. -Identify and verify the yearly targets of the assigned resources.
- Identify young graduate development plans.
- University Degree in Engineering (BSc, BS, or MSc, but first degree must be in Engineering).
- Analytical and Analysis Software interest and capability (AutoPIPE, OrcaFlex, SAGE Profile).
- Professional registration and membership in external technical institute(s) (eg IMechE, ICE, IChemE)
- Extensive experience in Pipeline Engineering in a large, international contracting organisation
- Ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of International Pipeline Codes and Standards Experience in working with large Contracting / Client organization.