Prefabrication Superintendent Job description
- Co-ordinates the activities of workshop personnel, ensuring optimization of duties and compliance with schedules. Ensures the work's program is followed.
- Provides quantitative data required for issuing the work's program and supervise issue of Progress Report.
- Manages workshop equipment and supervise maintenance and/or repair jobs to ensure that equipment is kept in good working order.
- Supervises that welding activities are carried out according to group procedures and quality standards.
- Checks that consumables used in the workshop complies with required quality standards.
- Optimizes workshop and pre-fabrication activities.
- Ensures that prefabrication activities are carried out with full respect of group and project specific Quality and HSE procedures.
- Ensures that lifting and handling activities are regularly carried out within the workshop.
- Ensures the definition and measuring of production control parameters and relative analysis of the deviations in terms of respect of times, efficiency and productivity, ensuring all corrective measures.
- Ensures that welding activities and non-destructive controls are carried out according to job order technical procedures and specifications with a view to cost optimization.
- Increases management involvement in managing and driving safety performance.
- Reinforces supervisory role in safety accountability.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read CAD engineered drawings
- Possess a high level of communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Basic computer skill. A+ Certification or equivalent a plus.