Process Engineer Job description
- Based on Client's requirements, develops Heat & Material Balances using simulation software.
- Develops Process Flow diagrams to show operations necessary to convert feedstocks into on specification products, in the most economical manner
- Defines and sizes Equipment and Instrumentation to be implemented and issues relevant Process Data sheets
- Elaborates Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Performs hydraulic and thermal calculations on piping systems, pipelines, flowlines in steady state and transient operation
- Defines the utilities requirements and designs the associated systems
- Defines quantities and characteristics of effluents to be disposed to the environment
- Participates to the preparation of Operating Manual, under Precommissioning Dpt supervision
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Experience in field operation, process design & engineering, knowledge of process engineering calculations and knowledge of the use of computer programs of process simulation packages.
- Must be familiar with international codes and standards to be applied during FEED and EPC phases of projects.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Good computer skills with MS Office programs, HYSYS, PIPESIM and other related software