Quality Control Manager Job description
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of welders and Non Destructive Test-NDT technicians with regard to the activities assigned.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Supports the Welding & Non Destructive Test-NDT qualification activities.
- Cooperates to issue the Welding Procedures (WP).
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
- Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Four Years Full time)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in QA/QC.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large value EPC Projects (Onshore Projects) in Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in developing and reviewing project qality plans, contract documents and project specifications
- Coordinate Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non conformities