System & Telecom Lead Job description
- Acquires and understands the Project goals from Contract, specific documentation and the kick-off meeting.
- Contributes to define the Discipline list of activities, list of deliverables, time schedule, control of Discipline activities in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Produces a detailed list of in / out critical information to be closely monitored by PEM for a correct course of the project.
- Produces the methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines.
- Prepares and performs the Instrumentation design review.
Job progress and completion:
- Ensures the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfillment of the project quality requirements and the contractual obligations.
- Takes any corrective action within the Specialists group necessary for this purpose or report to PEM for more extensive problems.
- Calculates and monitors performance indicators in accordance with the technical instruction.
- Is the technical reference for Specialists and Designers and ensures the participation to the interdisciplinary activities.
- Monitors and reports actual progress / check for Discipline activities, including control of men-hours and delivered documents; particular care is required for sub-contracted activities (System and Telecom).
- Coordinates the evaluation of the design changes to the original scope of work and verifies the implementation of those approved.
- Is aware and keeps track of all interface ( in / out ) information.
- Checks and signs all produced documents (internal or subcontracted) like design reports, technical specifications, drawings, etc.
- Attends to internal review activities and inter-discipline check meetings.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Reports to the Project staff and to the Client whenever required.
- Prepares the feedback dossier.
- Engineering Degree, specialized in telecom engineering discipline with 8 years’ experience in oil and gas projects.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Candidate shall show proactive behavior and anticipation