8h edition of the Job Fair for Internationals in Amsterdam 27th of May 2017
Why this Job fair?
It’s hard to imagine, especially with declining unemployment rates in the Netherlands, but the shortage of highly skilled and educated workers is expected to grow in coming years. Knowing the strain this can put on recruiters, Expatica & Together Abroad are hosting the 8th Annual International Job Fair on the 27th of May 2017 in World Trade Center in Amsterdam
Our fair is a unique opportunity for organisations to showcase themselves and meet hundreds of job seekers with the option to interview candidates on the spot - all in one day!
Together Abroad & Expatica’s multi-channel marketing strategies attract thousands of expats and international candidates to our fair, giving you a wide audience to showcase your organisation and recruit new employees.
• 2,000 visitors representing over 120 countries
• 85% of the visitors travel from within the Netherlands to the fair, while 15% travel from outside the Netherlands
• 52% of the visitors hold a master’s degree, 34% hold a bachelor’s degree, 14% represent PhD, High school diplomas and other vocations
• Top industries visitors look for vacancies in: Marketing, Financial, High tech, Hospitality & Tourism, Media & Publishing, Life Sciences & Health, Creative Industry
• Work Experience of visitors: > 8 yrs: 36%, 6-8 yrs: 14%, 3-5 yrs: 24%, < 3 yrs: 26%
• Top native languages: English, Dutch, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Italian, Spanish
- Settled in the Netherlands looking for a next step in their career
- New to the Netherlands and in possession of work permit
- Living elsewhere in EU but ready to move to the Netherlands
To meet your needs better we are offering a variety of packages! Check which one suits your company best by clicking HERE and book a stand now!
Video International Job Fair
For more information about booking a stand at the Fair please contact us.
We are happy to inform about possibilities for your company.
Monday till Friday
(09:00 uur / 17:00 uur)
T +31(0) 622966737
T +31(0) 641143705