What is outplacement and what does an outplacement service do?
When an organisation makes the tough decision to lay off employees, Outplacement is one of the most important parts of any severance package they offer.
Outplacement is a service offered to employees who have lost or will be losing their job to help them quickly find a new and satisfying job.
Outplacement is a benefit offered by responsible organisations to help former employees quickly find a new job on the job market.
Outplacement services include career coaching, resume and CV writing, interview preparation, referrals to hiring managers and targeted job leads.
Our outplacement packages are the most complete on the Dutch market. We are the only company that not only provides services like career coaching, executive search, CV writing, LinkedIn review but also applies on behalf of our clients to jobs that are relevant to their profile.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE INTAKE or call +31 (0) 622 966 737
Modules of Outplacement services:
- Improve your career progression with your current organisation
- Move into a new external role
- Change career direction
- Key to success with Personal Branding | Position yourself for future opportunities
- Realign your working life and personal priorities
- Creating a powerful CV / Tips
- How should your CV look like? Creating your powerful CV
- Creating a clear Linkedin Profile / Tips
- LinkedIn training
- Job search /engines
- New recruitment trends / Online recruitment
- How agencies work and which should you register with
- Which internet boards you should check to find a job, matching your profile
- Active jobhunting
- Interview training
- Improve your networking strategies