Interview Questions Sales & Procurement
Job Interview Questions for Sales & Procurement positions
- What was your most successful sale in the past and how did you make it happen?
- In your opinion, what is more important, high-quality products or an outstanding customer service?
- What was your approach in selling products in your former position?
- Imagine one of the customers has mayor objections regarding the offer. How do you try to overcome them?
- How would you approach potetially new customers and arouse their interest?
- What do you think makes a successful account manager? Which characteristics are most important?
- In the past, what kind of accounts did you find it most difficult to work with? What did you do to better deal with them?
- What do you consider more important, spending time on strengthening relationships to big customers or on building relationships to new customers?
- How would your strategy, tactic or sales technique look like to increase our company's revenues?