Job Interview Training & preparation
Our one-on-one role play exercises will prepare you for the hardest questions and for the brightest answers.
Practicalities and preparation
Gather all the information you can about company, vacancy, competitors, goals and ambitions, interviewers, etc.
- Never be late! Arrive 10 mins earlier and be representative.
- Know your CV! Take 2-3 copies with you!
- Ask questions, it shows your interest in the company
- Don't be afraid to take notes
- Rehearse the interview and possible answers
- Know what you can offer to the company and why you are of value
How to dress?
Stay away from trendy clothing, flashy jewellery, colognes, and heavy make-up. The image should be toned down and professional.
There may be some exceptions to this, in fields that involve fashion or entertainment for example. But do your research, and when in doubt, err on the side of being conservative. First impressions, while they can’t substitute for sound preparation are, nonetheless, highly important.
Read further about how to dress