Job interview Questions for Graphic Design position
Usual questions to expect during interview for Graphic Design position
- What was the most challenging project you've been working on? Why was it difficult to find a good solution?
- Besides good looking, what characteristics and requirements should a successful design project meet?
- How would you feel about someone telling you what to design or giving you a tight framework? What differences would there be in a project without any given framework?
- What kind of software do you usually use to work on your designs? Which ones are you most familiar with? Which ones would you like to be trained in?
- Please give an example of a situation, in which you had to work under extreme time pressure. In what way did it affect your creativity?
- How do you plan or structure your work, before and while you are starting to design something for the project?
- What do you do to ensure the design's fit to the client's imaginations?
- How would you describe your personal style of designing? Why do you think this contributes to our company's needs?
- What kind of design projects are you most fascinated about?
- Did you ever experience a situation in which a lack of creativity was hindering your work? What did you do to overcome this situation?