Exhibition Interview Questions
• What educational background and experience do you have?
• Did you have an opportunity to exhibit in other countries? If yes, where and what did it give you in terms of experience?
• Tell us more about space and time concepts in your exhibitions?
• What are the most important aspects for you in your exhibition? How do you choose what to include in your exhibition?
• Tell us about your best exhibition? What was the main idea of it, which audience did you want to attract and which role objects played?
• Can you describe your ideal exhibition? Tell us about place, space, topic money, time, research you would done, etc.
• Have you had any bad experience with your projects? How could you overcome them and what would you done differently?
• What do you see as your weak points?