Spouse Career Assistance & Spouse Job Support
Happy Partner, Happy Life?
Indeed – if your partner is happily employed.
Our Programme will provide bespoke professional career support to partners or spouses from highly skilled migrants in the Netherlands. The aim of the programme is that spouses understand their own career path options. Another crucial aim is to increase confidence in the ability of spouses to progress along their desired career path and we will assist them to search for job opportunities and learn options that can facilitate their entrance to their career choice.
Spouse career Assistance topics:
We understand that career transitions can bring both opportunity and uncertainty and that’s why we do things differently. Our Spouse Career Programme is confidential, tailored for your employee’s partner, and has a track record of helping partners/spouses to secure the right next opportunity. Working together and with our most customized assistance available we help and guide your employees partner/spouse to define and achieve their personal career goals within the current or a new (international) environment.
Spouse Career Programme focus on:
- Introduction and insights to the Labour market and networking in the Netherlands
- Job Strategy, how & where to find job openings, different job hunting techniques and how to navigate the various recruitment processes in the Netherlands.
- Learn how to build and maintain a personal brand
- Tools to feel more confident when applying for a job, or continuing your career in the Netherlands
- Learn how to construct a good CV in line with Dutch labour market expectations
- Learn how to construct a good motivation (cover) letter
- Understand how to prepare CV’s, Cover letters tailored to the specific job vacancies
- Produce a good LinkedIn profile for job searching and learn how to optimal use LinkedIn
- Produce a personal profile including a summary of experience, skills and strengths
- Construct and practice their `elevator pitch’ for job search activities
- Learn how to prepare themselves for an interview (using actual job vacancies
- Explore the different types of questioning and apply important interview techniques
- Practice interviews by means of role plays and receive feedback
- A Personal Job hunter & Active jobhunting can be part of this program
Get Ready 1-month Program
- CV rewrite
- Powerful Linkedin profile
- Cover letter
- Inside Local Job market
- Job Search channels/ Job alerts
Get Hired 3-months Program
- Get Ready package +
- Jobhunting services
- Interview preparation
- Contract negotiations
Executive 4-months Program
- Get Hired package +
- Talent & Capability scan
- Your Personal Jobhunter
- Assistance schooling/housing
- Proven success rate