Job intreview Questions Process & Operations Jobs
Common Job interview Questions to expet for Process & Operation jobs
- What do you do to keep up with current standards and new procedures or requirements?
- In your former position, did you ever try to reorganize the manufacturing process? How did you proceed?
- How in your opinion must an organizational process be to successfully contribute to the company's turnover?
- Please describe a situation, in which you had to develop a new workflow or implement major changes in procedures within your former company. How did you detect the need for this action? Which difficulties did you face?
- How important do you think is budget planning for process/operations/manufacturing managers?
- In your opinion, what skills are important in the position of a process/operations/manufacturing manager?
- Please give an example of a situation in which you had to persuade others of your opinion or your idea of how to modify a process. What was your approach to achieve their consent?
- What would be a stressful situation for you as a process/operations/manufacturing manager?