Job Interview questions Business & Strategy jobs
Usual Questions to expect during interview for Business & Strategy position
- What do you think, what circumstances are most likely to cause difficulties in the change management of an organization?
- What would you focus on and base your decisions on while creating a strategic vision?
- Can you tell us about the decision in which you took the highest risk? What was it about and how did you come to this decision?
- Imagine a situation in which you are leading one of our product development teams. The marketing budget is cut half after you've already created a marketing strategy and the launch is only a few month away. What would you do to solve this situation?
- How do you schedule time and resources while managing a project?
- In your eyes, what are the most common reasons for a project to fail?
- What, in your opinion, is the most important thing for a project manager to do?
- How do you make sure your superiors are supporting the strategic plan you created?
- What is your approach to keep the plans you created and implemented aligned with the market changes?
- Remember a situation in the past, in which you had to give recommendations on a strategy. What was your approach in making these recommendations and what exactly did you base your decisions on?