Job interview Questions For Editorial writing an Translation Jobs
Usual Job interview Questions to expet for Editorial Writing and Translation Jobs
- Which approach do you have to research on a topic and to find relevant information?
- Which of your recent pieces do you like most and why?
- How would you deal with a difficult author, who does not accept or constantly criticizes your editing?
- What opinion do you have about the texts on our website/in our newspaper? If you would have to change something, what would it be?
- How do you assess the role of social media in your position?
- What topics are easiest for you to work on? With what kind of topics do you have difficulties?
- How well can you cope with dialects and accents, when translating something?
- Did you ever experience a situation in which you had to translate an upsetting content or in which you were facing an ethical dilemma? How did you react?
- If you are under time pressure, what do you focus on while translating a text? Communicating the exact content or reproducing the tune of what was said?