Job interview Questions for Education Jobs
Usual Questions to expect during interview forEducation and Training Jobs
- In the past, what was the most challenging group you had to train and what did you do to make the training as succesfull as possible?
- How would you indicate the need for training or development in our company?
- What diferent methods do you know to train employees? Which ones do you think are effective in which situations?
- What would you do if there is someone resisting your education?
- How would you react on different speeds or styles of learning and how would you ensure equal learning opportunities?
- Did you ever feel like someone is not respecting you as a teacher or coach? What did you do to gain respect?
- What do you think are the most important factors to make a training session successful? When is a training session successful?
- Think about a situation in which you identified disagreements or conflicts within the team. How did your approach to overcome those difficulties look like?
- How do you avoid boredom during the lessons?
- What do you do to end a training and how do you evaluate your educational work? Do you measure the success of your training?