Job interview Questions for Fashion Design position
Usual Questions to expect during interview for Fasion Design Jobs
- Which of your latest designs are you most proud of? What exactly makes you proud of it?
- Which requirements do you think are necessary to make a collection successful?
- How important is it to go with the trends and what are the current and the upcoming trends? What do you do to inform yourself about them?
- How do you deal with tight instructions on what to design? Does it affect your creativity?
- Do you prefer working on the computer or drawing your ideas without the help of any software?
- Remember a situation, in which you had to work under tight deadlines. How do you deal with such a stressful situation?
- How would you describe your personal style of designing? In what way do you think it would be beneficial for our company?
- What do you do in situations in which you are lacking ideas or your designs just don't really satisfy you yet?
- How do you plan or structure your work, before and while you are starting to design something for the project?
- How effectively do you work in a group of designers? What would be necessary to reach a good outcome in case there are contrary ideas among the team members?