Job interview Questions for International Relations
Usual Questions to expect during interview for International Relations position
- What, in your opinion, can be done to overcome difficulties in a situation in which people from contrary cultural backgrounds need to cooperate? Did you ever experience such a situation yourself and how did you cope with it?
- Did you ever have to make an unplanned presentation? How did you feel about it and how did you manage the time you had left to prepare yourself?
- Please tell us about a negotiation in which you successfully represented your standpoint.
- How familiar are you with managing funds?
- What experiences do you have that showed you that you are suitable to a position in which you have to operate internationally?
- Based on your experience in the past, with people from which cultural background do you easily form relationships and with which cultures do you have difficulties?
- How would you deal with travelling to underdeveloped countries?
- In your eyes, what especially is important for our company while doing business with other countries? What should we take care of in international contexts?