Job interview Questions for Legal Jobs
Usual Questions to expect during interview for Legal Jobs
- Please tell us about a situation, in which you had to work together with a difficult client. What caused the difficulties in this situation? How did your approach to overcome them look like?
- Which areas of law are you most interested in? What fascinates you about these areas?
- Imagine a situation, in which a case is not completely prepared yet, but there isn't enough time left to finish the preparation properly before the trial. What would you focus on?
- How would you handle a case you are morally opposed to? Did that ever happen to you before?
- Please remember a situation from the past that strongly required your negotiation skills and you finally convinced others of your view point. How did you proceed in your argumentation?
- What was your most difficult case so far? How did you deal with the case and is there anything you would do differently in that case today?
- How much experience do you have in speaking up in front of a group?
- In your opinion, what are the major problems and opportunities facing the legal industry?
- Please tell us about a situation, in which you misjudged a person. What did you learn from that situation?