Interview Questions Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Usual questions to expect during interviw for Logistics and Supply Chain
- Is there is situation from your former job, in which you have been implementing changes for the improvement of the logistics processes? How did you detect the necessity of the changes?
- How do you prioritize processes and tasks?
- Did you ever have to face a situation, in which a deadline was changed to an earlier date? What did you do to still meet the deadline? How did this influence the end result?
- What data base did you work with in your previous position?
- What would a stressful job situation look like from your point of view?
- How experienced are you with freight arrangements?
- Imagine a situation in which there are misconceptions about the price between you and the supplier or the carrier, but the products have already been delivered. What would you do?