Job interview Questions for Photographer Job
Usual Questions to expect during interview for Photographer position
- How do you as a photographer make sure that the thing, person or landscape you want to shoot looks the way you want it to?
- From your point of view, what makes a good picture?
- Since the photography techniques and equipment change quickly, it is important to stay up-to-date. What do you do to always keep up with the times?
- Nowadays almost everyone has access to devices with which it is possible to take pictures. What do you think is the difference between a professional photographer and any other hobby photographer?
- Which one is your favorite lens and why do you prefer it?
- Who influenced you the most? Is there any other photographer that you considers as a kind of idol?
- What, in your opinion, is most important to consider while shooting portrait pictures?
- Which editing software do you usually use? As how good would you describe your skills in that software?
- In your free time, what kind of pictures do you like to shoot and which ones do you avoid?