Job Interview questions for Creative sector
Usual questions to expect during interview for Creative Jobs
- What was your favourite/the most successful project you've been working on? What made it special?
- Besides good looking, what characteristics and requirements should a successful design project meet?
- How would you feel about someone telling you what to design or giving you a tight framework? What differences would there be in a project without any given framework?
- What softwares do you usually use to work on your designs?
- Please give an example of a situation, in which you had to work under extreme time pressure. In what way did it affect your creativity?
- How, in your opinion, do the upcoming trends look like? What do you do to keep up to date?
- How would you describe you personal style of designing? Why do you think this contributes to our company's needs?
- How do you as a photographer make sure that the thing, person or landscape you want to shoot looks the way you want it to?
- From your point of view, what makes a good picture?
- Did you ever experience a situation in which a lack of creativity was hindering your work? What did you do to overcome this situation?
- How do you plan or structure your work, before and while you are starting to design something for the project?
- What projects are you working on right now?
- How would you describe your design style?
- What tools do you use on a daily basis?
- What's your favorite font and why ?
- What do you like to do outside of work?
- Tell me about a creative project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career.
- What are your go-to sources for industry news?
- What do you think of our marketing/creative materials?